This PowerPoint gives students a basic understanding of blood structures and functions. Students will be able to compare and contrast the different components of blood, which will help them better understand the circulatory system.
1. Contract the functions of blood, lymph & interstitial fluids in maintaining homeostasis.
2. Compare/contrast the different components of blood.
3. Explain the significance of white blood cell counts.
4. Identify and explain factors involved in blood clotting.
5. Describe differences between ABO & Rh blood groupings.
6. Summarize various blood disorders and diseases.