In this lab
, students will be working in small groups to design and execute an experiment to investigate the effect of exercise on heart rate and blood pressure.
The worksheets include:
- Description of the lab
- Definition of pulse and blood pressure
- Students handout to record hypothesis and variables
- How to measure pulse and blood pressure (visual explanation)
- Table to record pulse and blood pressure data (two versions available)
- Questions to answer after the lab
Preview of task/questions:
1. Describe how you will increase your heart rate...
2. Did the heart rate and blood pressure change during the...?
3. Write a conclusion about the experiment. What is the relationship ....?
If you like the worksheet, I would appreciate if you give me feedback
. Thank you :)
You might also like: Matching Cards about the - The Reproductive System
- Sturctures and Functions of the Auditory System
- Sturctures and Functions of the Heart
Task Cards about the - Muscular System
"I have..., Who has...?" Cards about the - Auditory System
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Excretory System
- Plant and Animal Cells
Labs/Simulations - Blood Pressure LAB
- Biomagnification Skittle Simulation
- Blood Typing Virtual LAB
Worksheets - The four components of blood-Video Worksheet
- Blood Cells-Jigsaw Group Activity
Power Point Presentations - Physical and Chemical Changes
- Covalent and Ionic Compounds & Review Game Slides