In this lab
, students will be working in small groups to design and execute an experiment to investigate the effect of exercise on heart rate and blood pressure.
The worksheets include:
- Description of the lab
- Definition of pulse and blood pressure
- How to measure pulse and blood pressure (visual explanation)
- Table to record pulse and blood pressure data
- Questions to answer after the lab
Preview of task/questions:
1. Describe how you will increase your heart rate...
2. Did the heart rate and blood pressure change during the...?
3. Write a conclusion about the experiment. What is the relationship ....?
If you like the worksheet, I would appreciate if you give me feedback
. Thank you :)
You might also like:
Interactive Digestive System Review Game
Interactive Excretory System Review Game - I have...; Who has...?
The 4 components of blood video worksheet