Blood Typing - Science Interactive Notebook
This INB Interactive Notebook Blood typing activity details the four phenotypes of human blood (A, B, AB, and O), their antibodies and their antigens. This activity can be used along with our Human Body Bundled Unit
, our Human Body Circulatory and Lymphatic System Mini-Bundle
or can easily be used on its own to supplement your current curriculum as reinforcement, review, or enrichment of life science cells or human body topics.
This activity includes 10 total pages of:
- Student/Teacher Notes to be used for lesson implementation
- Blood Typing INB templates in color and blackline illustrations
- Directions for each activity
- Answer keys
- Photographs of the activity from our INB
Use this Blood Typing activity on its own or with our:
- Human Body Bundled Unit: PowerPoint and Lessons for ALL SYSTEMS
which includes 5-6 weeks worth of materials in our 150+ slide PowerPoint and 90+ pages of handouts!
- Human Body Interactive Notebook Activity Bundle
- Human Body Circulatory and Lymphatic System Mini-Bundle
- Genetics: Non-Mendelian Inheritance Patterns Mini-Bundle
Take a look at Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy‘s:
Getting Nerdy Blog
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Interactive Science Notebook: Blood Typing Activity by © 2015 Getting Nerdy, LLC