Blooming Rhythms composition worksheets give young musicians a form to practice their creativity and create an awesome interactive bulletin board display. Includes 4 meters, 2 bulletin board heading phrases, and 2 sizes flowers.
- Worksheets are included for four different meters. Choose the option that will best fit the level of your students.
- Use the 4-flower worksheets to allow each student to create a longer rhythm composition. Present your own guidelines on the type of rhythms to include and whether or not you will allow repetition.
- Use the large, single flower pages to encourage collaboration between small groups of students. Each student may create their own pattern following your guidelines, then combine with others to create a composition. The large flowers will make a great bulletin board display!
- Consider using page protectors or dry erase pockets and dry erase markers to allow students a chance to practice writing their rhythms before transferring to the paper.
- Consider printing the worksheets on bright or pastel color papers for a colorful, standards-based bulletin board.
You might also like
Moosical Rhythms - Read and Write Quarter and Eighth Notes Down on the Farm!
Pirate Rhythms - Read and Write the Pirate Way!
Pond Rhythms - Read and Write Quarter, Eighth Notes with Frog & Toad!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
- Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store. ☺
- You can also Like me on Facebook and
- Follow my blog.