Cascading flip book can be used for students to evaluate a story or a book at a higher Bloom's Taxonomy level.
There are 10 pages of questions for students to answer as they finish a story/book.
* Judge whether or not the characters acted appropriately in the story.
Justify your answer.
* Rate each character according to how well you liked him or her.
* Tell which parts of the story you liked and which parts you disliked.
Explain your answer.
* What is a special gift that you would give to the main character?
* Which character was your favorite in the story?
Pretend the character came to life for one day.
How would you spend your day with the character?
* Did you like the ending of the story?
Explain how you would revise the ending.
* How did you like the sequence events in the story?
How could you change the sequence of events to make a better story?
* Judge each character in the story according to how brave you felt he or she was. Justify your answer.
* Judge whether or not the main character would make a good leader.
Defend your answer.
* Evaluate statements from the story.
Find 3 fact statements and 3 opinion statements.