Cascading flip book can be used for students to synthesize a story or a book at a higher Bloom's Taxonomy level.
There are 10 pages of questions for students to answer as they finish a story/book.
(Booklet shown in Grayscale, however actual booklet is in color.)
* Create a new title for the story and explain why you choose the new title.
* Tell what parts of the story you would change and how this would affect your story.
* Using the main idea of the story as a guide, create your own story.
How did this change the mood of the story?
* Predict what probably happened to the main character after the story ended.
* Create a new ending for the story. How did this change the feelings and emotions of the characters in the story?
* Create some additional characters to go in the story.
How does this change the story?
* How would you have liked for the characters to have felt in the story?
* What events would you change so that they would have felt this way?
* Change the sequence of events in the story to create a new story.
* Assume that the main character had not been a character in the story. How would this have changed the story?
* If the setting of the story had been different, how would this have changed the story?