Cascading flip book can be used for students to analyze a story or a book at a higher Bloom's Taxonomy level.
There are 10 pages of questions for students to answer as they finish a story/book.
* Tell how you are alike and how you are different from the main character in the story.
* Select an event from the story. Analyze the cause(s) and effect(s) of the event.
* Select a feeling or emotion from the story. Analyze the causes and effects of the feeling or emotion.
* Categorize words in the story into nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and prepositional phrases.
* Describe how two of the characters were alike and how they were different.
* Describe how characters feelings are the same. Describe how the characters feelings are different.
* Describe each of the different places, events, and characters in the story.
* Tell who did what, where, when, how, and why at the end of the story.
* Separate the story into main events. Arrange the events as they happened on a timeline. Illustrate each event on the timeline.
* Classify the story by Who, Did What, Where, When, How, Why.