Need to add Bloom's Levels to your lesson plans? Need to have higher order thinking levels in your lessons? Need to add rigor to your lessons? The understanding of Bloom's Taxonomy can definitely help. Here's a simple set to help!
The Bloom's list can help you make your lessons the best they can be.
This includes a:
- 1-page Poster, perfect for your desk top
- 6 posters, one for each level of Bloom's, perfect for a teacher workroom, and
- 2-pages with questions relating to Bloom's for higher order student learning, perfect for lesson planning
Levels are Remember, Understand, Apply, Analyze, Evaluate, and Create AND having this resource at your fingertips can save you time!
If you'd like a full explanation of Bloom's, check out the blog post Growing Your Lesson with Bloom's Taxonomy.
Thanks for shopping at Cathy Collier’s The W.I.S.E. Owl!
By the way...
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I love to hear how I can help you in your classroom.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. By following my store, you will receive email updates about my store.
While you're here, be sure to follow me on social media to learn about new products and freebies.