Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.75 MB | 20 pages
Many authors write materials for teachers to use Bloom’s Taxonomy during Reading. From this, teachers create activities for students to complete or questions for students to answer that scaffold students’ learning while reading fiction or non-fiction text. With this poster set, teachers will receive Math-related prompts for each level of the revised Bloom’s Taxonomy. This will allow teachers to create tasks or word problems to facilitate student learning in Math. Teachers can use these prompts to:
• Write math lesson plans,
• Draft math word problems,
• Design extended math tasks,
• Create learning centers for math,
• Build students’ math literacy and comprehension,
• Develop students’ critical thinking skills, and
• Improve students’ social skills.