Many authors write materials for teachers to use Bloom’s Taxonomy during Reading. From this, teachers create activities for students to complete or questions for students to answer that scaffold students’ learning while reading fiction or non-fiction text. With this poster set, teachers will receive Math-related prompts for each level of the revised Bloom’s Taxonomy. This will allow teachers to create tasks or word problems to facilitate student learning in Math. Teachers can use these prompts to:
• Write math lesson plans,
• Draft math word problems,
• Design extended math tasks,
• Create learning centers for math,
• Build students’ math literacy and comprehension,
• Develop students’ critical thinking skills, and
• Improve students’ social skills.
• 6 Teacher Posters (1 per sheet)
• 6 Student Posters (1 per sheet)
• 6 Student Question Cards (2 per sheet)
• 1 Teacher Quick Reference Sheet
• 1 Student Quick Reference Sheet
• Instructional Guide
Visit my blog at http://drcrystalbrown.com/blog/.
© 2013 | www.drcrystalbrown.com
All rights reserved by Dr. Crystal Brown.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.