Bloomz is a new app that you can use to better communicate with the families in your class. I have been using it all year and I am in love with it! The two-way communication I now have with parents/guardians is incredibly valuable. I have received nothing but positive comments from families. They are thrilled when I share pictures of our day and let them in on what is happening in our classroom.
Visit Bloomz.net to learn more about this incredible tool that is available FREE for you to use:
This packet will give you everything you need to get started using Bloomz:
* A general introduction letter that explains Bloomz (3 versions)
* A more detailed letter about Bloomz features (3 versions)
* A sign-up form with place for you to write down your specific classroom code (4 versions)
* A media agreement which lets parents opt out (3 versions)
* A Code of Conduct for parents (3 versions)
I included multiple versions so that you can find something you like. Some are more appropriate for elementary use. Others are better for middle school on up.