This is a PowerPoint Show of the new story Blue Fish, Blue Fish, What Do You See? You will get 6 different activities. The PowerPoint Show has animated images your children will enjoy. The description of the files are listed below:
1. Blue Fish, Blue Fish, What Do You See.ppsx – This is a PowerPoint show that can be shown on any computer. You do not need the Program PowerPoint to run this show. (21 slides)
2. Blue Fish, Blue Fish, What Do You See.pdf – This is a PDF file of the PowerPoint Show in Color. You can show this as a PDF to your students. (21 pages)
3. Blue Fish, Blue Fish, What Do You See – White Background – This is a PDF file you can print on card stock. Laminate each sheet, cut them out, and punch a hole in one of the top corners and put a metal ring around it to place in a center for children to read. (21 pages)
4. Blue Fish, Blue Fish, Cut Out Book – Color.pdf – This is a book in color that you can make for your children. Print the PDF in color and cut on the dotted lines. Use the numbers on the bottom of the pages to help you put the book in order. Laminate the pages, cut them out. Once the book pages are in order, staple twice on the left side of the book. You also can place the book in a center. Students can read it and use a dry erase marker to draw their favorite animals from the story. Then they can erase them for the next student to draw. (6 pages - When cut into 4 ways to make the book = 24 pages)
5. Blue Fish, Blue Fish, Cut Out Book – Black and White – This is a book in black and white that you can have your children cut out to make. Print the PDF in black and white. Make copies for your children and simply pass them out to cut on the dotted lines. Tell your children to use the numbers on the bottom of the pages to help put the book in order. Once complete staple twice on the left side. You can also teach your children to color the pages according to the description of the animals. Example, Blue Fish = Students will color the fish blue with a crayon. Toward the end of the book are pages for students to draw their favorite animal from the story. (6 pages - When cut into 4 ways to make the book = 24 pages)
6. Folder for PowerPoint 1997-2003 Versions – This is for older versions of PowerPoint from the years 1997 – 2003. (21 slides)
7. Blue Fish, Blue Fish, What Do You See File Descriptions and Ideas (PDF and MS Word Document) (2 pages)
To preview this PowerPoint Show in a video form on YouTube:
Blue Fish, Blue Fish, What Do You See - New Read Aloud Story
This video has been viewed thousands of times already.
Please remember my voice does not come with the Show. This allows you to read it with your children.
Thanks for looking.