This mini-set includes everything I made this year for my new room in shades of blue and green:
• 5 Vowel Owls 1/2 sheet posters: To help students memorize both the short and long sound of a vowel
• Problem of the Day Mat: I cut my daily word problems into small pieces and put them in a magnetic marker holder. This mat will anchor that space on my whiteboard. You could also write the problem on the mat.
• 5 Domains of Literacy I Can Mats: To write daily I can statements on
• Math Word Wall Headers: These are similar to my freebie, but are themed to match the rest of the set.
• Supply Island Mini Set: This includes all the labels I am using in my supply island. For the complete set, click here.
18 X 24: Enlarged to print well as a large poster (if you don't have a color poster maker, look into "engineer prints" at your local copy shop!), but can be reduced.
• Number of the Day Poster: For other options in this poster, click here
• Number Words Poster: For a black and yellow version, click here
• 1/2 sheet: Today Is banner
• 1/2 sheet: Even/Odd Numbers Chant
Please note, this is an assortment of posters and signs that may be available separately or in a different format in my store. If you have purchased these items, the bundle may not save you money. I may add to this set as the needs in my classroom change. If you have requests or suggestions, I will consider them, but please understand I may not be able to respond in a timely fashion.I created this set to accent my classroom and thought I'd share :)