This product is everything you need to teach "The Bully" a part of the Bluford Series. This is a great product for struggling readers.
I love the Bluford Series and use it in my self-contained English classes, but I do not love the resources that come with the book. It is lexiled at 700, but is about high school students and does not feel "elementary".
In this Bundle there are:
- Between 5-8 vocabulary words for each chapter.
- Comprehension Questions for each chapter
- One Deeper Thinking Question for Each Chapter
- Character Charts to work on characterization
- Answer Key for Comprehension Questions, and page numbers for the vocabulary words.
- Each Chapter has a Power Point Presentation so you can read along with your students.
The Student Interactive Workbook can be printed and given to students all together in a binder OR your can give them the parts as they come.
The Reading Comprehension Questions really help struggling readers.
The audiobook streams for free here: https://www.bluford.org/audiobooks/the_bully.html
The Comprehension Questions make students write down page numbers so that you know they are reading along.
A great resource that takes care of lesson planning for you. Or a great guided reading project for struggling readers in a larger class.
Let me know how you use it! Happy Reading!