Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
4.86 MB | 33 pages
Want a change from Jeopardy?
Use this interactive PowerPoint board Game to review content with your class.
It's so easy. Just type in your questions on the questions slides and you are ready to play!
- Split the class into two teams - red and blue.
- click on the game card which will immediately take you to 1 of 30 question slides.
- Click on the wheel to start it spinning (includes game show wheel sound!)
- double click to make the wheel stop spinning.
- Move the game piece the number of spaces forward indicated on the wheel by simply clicking the red or blue circle on the square to make their game piece appear there!
- Click on the old game piece to make it disappear.
Everyone loves board games so your students are never too old or young to play!
- Created in PowerPoint so you can use this with ANY computer that has PowerPoint...which is EVERY computer.
- Use with your interactive Whiteboard so you only need to touch.
- don't have an interactive whiteboard in your classroom? That's okay, neither do I. Just hook your computer to your T.V. via an inexpensive HDMI cord and you're all set!