1. AT LAST, A BOARD GAME THAT THE ENTIRE CLASS CAN PLAY AT THE SAME TIME!
2. Why pay $30 for ONE board for 5 players, when you can print out multiple boards? Now 4 or 5 players can play on each board, so 20 or 30 students can play at once.
3. To set up the game, all you need is scissors and a paper cutter.
4. Roll the di, land on a picture, choose a conjugation card, then conjugate the pictured verb in that requested conjugation.
5. Earn the most money, after the allotted time, and you're the winner.
6. A great way to use lots of Spanish, and almost no English.
7. Students love the competition-- and forget that they're using, practicing, and improving their Spanish.
8. Dice and pawns not included.
9. I've done the legwork, planning, and perfecting; so you don't have to.