1. AT LAST, A BOARD GAME THAT THE ENTIRE CLASS CAN PLAY AT THE SAME TIME!
2. Why pay $30 for ONE board for 5 players, when you can print out multiple boards? Now 4 or 5 players can play on each board, so 20 or 30 students can play at once.
3. To set up the game, all you need is scissors and tape.
4. Roll the di, land on a picture, and say that the given person likes to do it!
5. Earn the most money, after the allotted time, and you're the winner.
6. A great way to use lots of Spanish, and almost no English.
7. Students love the competition, and forget that they're practicing, using, and improving their Spanish.
8. Dice and pawns/tokens not included.
9. I've done the legwork, planning, and perfecting; so you don't have to.