Bobby Shafto La Practice
Looking for songs to practice reading, writing and improvising la? This fun pirate themed slideshow will do the trick!
Bobby Shafto has rhythms ta (quarter note) and tadi/titi (beamed eighth notes) and pitches la, so and mi.
- Lyrics (3 choices)
- Improvise Lyrics (3 visuals)
- 4-beat chart (for Kindergarten)
- 16-beat chart with lyrics
- Rhythm icon chart with words
- Rhythm notation with words
- Part-work Challenge (beat v. rhythm)
- Part-work Challenge (beat v. rhythm v. ostinato)
- Read the Solfege with the rhythm
- Read the Solfege on the staff
- Read the Solfege on the staff (without labels)
- Vanishing Treasure game (fill in the missing solfege)
- Write the Solfege on the staff
- Improvise the Melody (Melody Memory Game)
- Extra practice cards (color and ink friendly)
- Suggested hand motions & staff notation for teacher
- Teacher Tips (how to use this resource, including ostinato ideas & game directions)
This download is a ZIP file with a PDF that can be projected onto your screen, smart board, white board or whatever you use in your classroom. This product is not a PowerPoint, but when viewed in full screen, can be used like a PowerPoint. This file can also be printed.
You might also like:Lucy Locket La PracticeHad a Little Rooster Vocal Exploration VisualsBow Wow Wow: Prepare and Present Do
If you purchase this file, please take a moment to leave feedback below. This helps me create better products! Plus, each time you give feedback, TPT gives you credits to use on future purchases!
If you have a question or concern, click on the questions tab and I will try to read it and reply in a timely manner. Thank you!
Follow my store to hear about updates and new products!
music, beat, Kodaly, Orff, music education, solfege, solfa, notes, pitches, La, So, Mi, Sol