ALL NEW LOOK! Same great content with a few extras! There is a funny old saying that goes "Don't judge a book by its cover". BUT when it comes to emotions sometimes we need to see a person and know how they feel just by looking at their body language and gestures. Use this product to help students understand others emotions and how to express their own through activities and specific teachings.
This product combines black and white printable sheets and simple games targeting emotions, body language and gestures. Students can work through activities such as:
- What is the emotion? 9 worksheets
- What is the emotion? 2 matching worksheets
- How would you feel? 12 scenarios across 4 worksheets
- How do you feel today? worksheet with various blank face examples
- Matching gestures to emotions
- Sorting emotions tasks- sorting body language and gestures to match the emotions
- Emotion board game with various questions to practice identifying and using emotions
- Emotion memory game
- Emotion charades
- Emotion picture cards/small posters for displays or to use as flashcards
Great worksheets and games for whole classes, small groups or individual learning. Tried and tested in speech therapy!
If you like this product you ma also like: Resilience: Bounce Back Activities
. Check it out!
Katrina Bevan-Speech Pathologist