WHAT IS IT AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
HOW CAN YOU IMPROVE USING AND READING IT?
About 60% of the way we communicate with one another is through body language. Hence, it is essential that students understand the importance of body language and the role it plays with developing strong communication skills.
Objectives: Students will be able to:
• Define body language.
• Explain why learning to use and read body language is important.
• Identify the different ways body language is used to communicate.
• Describe how we can improve our ability to read and use body language.
2) Worksheet: Introduction, Body Language
3) Reading Comprehension Worksheets:
a. BODY LANGUAGE, WHAT IS IT AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
a) BODY LANGUAGE, HOW CAN YOU IMPROVE USING AND READING IT?
4) Worksheet: OUTLINE, HOW CAN YOU IMPROVE USING AND READING
5) Worksheets: Body Language Analysis Part I, II, and III.
Problem Solving Skills, Life Skills
RESPECT, Respecting Others
PEER PRESSURE, Life Skills
FRIENDS, CREATING FRIENDSHIPS, Life Skills
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated.
Michael K. Powell