Also included in
- Are you struggling to find the right thematic unit activities for your preschool or nonverbal speech therapy students? These engaging activities target common speech therapy language goals using thematic vocabulary units, so every student has something to work on. Even if you aren't working in a mix$36.05$51.50Save $15.45
Are you looking for a comprehensive body part activity packet specifically designed with speech therapy, special education, or autism in mind? Look no further, because this body parts activity packet has everything you need as you prepare to teach your little ones about the parts of their body.
The following body parts are included in this resource: eye, mouth, tongue, hand, nose, ear, arm, finger, fingernails, foot, knee, leg, lips, shoulders, stomach, teeth, thumb, toes, wrist, ankle, hair, elbow, neck.
This hands on resource includes the following activities:
- Body Part Vocabulary Activity: An activity to use with the vocabulary cards.
- Body Part Vocabulary Cards: There is one flash card for every body part listed above.
- Body Part Bandage Activity: An activity to practice following directions and body part vocabulary.
- Body Part Play Dough Smash Mats: This hands on activity can be used to practice following directions and identifying body parts. There is a mat for basic body parts and a mat for advanced body parts.
- Sentence Builder: Use visual cues and pictures to practice making the sentence "I see my____ (insert body part)".
- Body Parts/Toys File Folder Game: Practice sorting pictures into the categories of body parts and toys.
- Matching Picture-to-Picture Sensory Bin Activity: A hands on activity to practice body part vocabulary, matching pictures, following directions, and fine motor skills.
- Following Two Step Directions: Practice following two step directions with different body parts.
- Does Not Belong: Students identify which item is not a body part.
- Body Part Functions Mini Book: This mini book teaches the functions of basic body parts.
- "Wh" Questions: Students continue to learn the functions of body parts by answering "what" questions about the functions of body parts.
- Body Part Bingo: Use the BINGO board to improve body part comprehension.
- Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes Song Companion: Use visuals to improve understanding as you sing this classic song about body parts.
- Fine Motor Puzzles: Practice cutting, matching, and visual processing skills as your students create these paper puzzles with pictures of body parts. There are 6 puzzles.
Each activity is included in color and B/W.
If you liked this activity you might also like the following items from my store:
I would love it if you would take a second and follow my store! All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours, so you can save money by following me!
Click to Connect
Thank you so much,
Jessica, The Gift of Gab