Body parts Vocabulary Practice kit for young learners: read, trace and write. This set has 18 different worksheets
on 37 pages + 29 answer key pages.
I use these body parts worksheets to teach and practice basic vocabulary.
This Packet includes the following:
• Body Parts Labels
- Label each picture with its name (mouth, leg, arm, foot, hand, nose, hair, ear, eyes, head, fingers, toes, teeth)
• Write the Parts of the Body
• Match the Words and Images
• A or AN Articles
• Find the Words
• Spot the Odd One Out
• Code Breaker
- complete the math problems and then see what letter the number stands for to see the word
• Multiple Choice
- offers several alternative answers from which the correct one is to be chosen
- Grammar Detective - Copy the words, then guess the rule.
- Choose, then write the articles A, AN or non of them in front of the words
• Alphabetical Order
- Put the words in alphabetical order
• Beginning Sound
- Which letter does the picture start with? This worksheet provides letter recognition.
• Word Scramble
- Word scrambles help improve vocabulary and spelling. The letters of each word are mixed up and students have to put them into the proper order.
• Trace the Words
- These worksheets have a picture of each body part and a place to trace each word!
- A great way to practice the targeted vocabulary with kids and have fun in the process
• Missing Letters
- Write the missing letters!
• Flip Book
- The kids are learning the new vocabulary but they're also cutting, coloring, and having fun! The flip books included here are very simple to put together.
• Roll and Write the Word
- Roll a die and write the word.
• I have / Who Has
- It is easy-to-play game that is a great way to practice essential language concepts with the whole class.
Hope you find them useful in your own classrooms!
You can try the free version of body parts.
Save money on your future purchases, provide feedback and earn TPT credit (My Purchases page, Provide Feedback button).