This 22 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and step by step photo directions for making a Body Systems envelope book with your students. Six human body systems are included for students to label as outlined below. The printables were designed to fit inside a 10 x 13 inch envelope, but they will also fit in a standard size notebook if you prefer. Use them to complement your own human body systems unit!
This human body system kit contains the following:
1. Step by step photo tutorial of how to make an envelope book
2. Photos for each part of the book, including answer key for all labels
3. Body Systems cover page
4. Skeletal system with lines for labeling basic parts (cranium, mandible, sternum, scapula, ribs, humerus, radius, ulna, vertebrae, pelvis, femur, patella, fibula, tibia, phalanges)
5. Circulatory system with lines for labeling basic parts (heart, veins, arteries)
6. Respiratory system with lines for labeling basic parts (nasal cavity, pharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchioles, lungs, diaphragm)
7. Muscular system with lines for labeling basic parts (facial muscles, deltoids, pectorals, abdominals, biceps, triceps, quadriceps, calves)
8. Nervous system with lines for labeling basic parts (brain, spinal cord, nerves)
9. Digestive system puzzle with lines for labeling basic parts (mouth, salivary glands, pharynx, esophagus, gall bladder, liver, stomach, pancreas, small intestine, large intestine, rectum)
10. Cut and paste system names
11. Cut and paste system functions
Each student will need one 10 x 13 inch envelope to make the book.
Envelope books are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete envelope book makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Thank you for considering my Body Systems Envelope Book Kit!
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out:
Chrissie Rissmiller :-)