This is an escape room activity with 5 tasks. The focus of this activity is Body Systems, functions and their organs. Specifically, science TEKS 7.12 B. In this download I have included the task page, with the teacher pages for cutouts and answers. The body systems used in this activity: digestive, endocrine, skeletal, circulatory, execratory, nervous, respiratory, integumentary, muscular, reproductive.
The tasks cover the following concepts:
1. Identifying the function of the body systems- students must have a list of body systems.
2. Puzzle - students will assemble a heart shaped puzzle that reveals a question.
3. Matching- organs to body systems
4. Matching- descriptions to body systems
5. Odd man out- students are given a scenario and they will have to determine the body system that is not involved in the scenario.
This activity is designed with codes, but it is possible to create without any cost to you. I like to use Google Forms so students can “unlock” the tasks.