Also included in
- This BUNDLE contains 13 interactive science kits for a reduced price! There are nine lapbooks, two envelope books, one bag book, and a flip book. As an added bonus, any new science lapbooks I make in the future will be added to the bundle for you to download at no extra cost! The price of the bundle$78.00$118.75Save $40.75
- This is a bundle of all of my Interactive Kit Bundles! Purchase all four of the bundles together for an even deeper discount! The ULTIMATE Bundle contains 31 interactive kits. Save $87.00 when you purchase them all together!The ULTIMATE Bundle includes the following four bundles. Click the links for$154.00$241.00Save $87.00
This human body systems resource includes 12 PAGES OF INFORMATIONAL PASSAGES about 6 body systems: circulatory system, respiratory system, skeletal system, muscular system, nervous system, and digestive system, PLUS black line masters and photo illustrations for making a body systems envelope book with your students. Also included, are 6 full color mini-posters of the 6 body systems with labels of the main parts that match the images in the envelope book. Use these resources to complement your own body systems unit.
The printable pieces were designed to fit inside a 10 x 13 inch envelope, but they will also fit in a standard size notebook if you prefer.
This human body system kit contains the following:
1. Step by step photo tutorial of how to make an envelope book
2. Photos for each part of the book, including answer key for all labels
3. Body Systems cover page
4. Skeletal system with lines for labeling basic parts (cranium, mandible, sternum, scapula, ribs, humerus, radius, ulna, vertebrae, pelvis, femur, patella, fibula, tibia, phalanges)
5. Circulatory system with lines for labeling basic parts (heart, veins, arteries)
6. Respiratory system with lines for labeling basic parts (nasal cavity, pharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchioles, lungs, diaphragm)
7. Muscular system with lines for labeling basic parts (facial muscles, deltoids, pectorals, abdominals, biceps, triceps, quadriceps, calves)
8. Nervous system with lines for labeling basic parts (brain, spinal cord, nerves)
9. Digestive system puzzle with lines for labeling basic parts (mouth, salivary glands, pharynx, esophagus, gall bladder, liver, stomach, pancreas, small intestine, large intestine, rectum)
10. Cut and paste system names
11. Cut and paste system functions
12. 6 body system mini-posters
13. 6 informational passage (12 pages) about the body systems
Each student will need one 10 x 13 inch envelope to make the book.
Envelope books are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete envelope book makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Thank you for considering my Body Systems Envelope Book Kit!
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out: