PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
If you are anything like most of us ESL teachers, you are teaching more than one level.
When you are looking for flashcards you sometimes wish for some students that the words were written underneath the picture, sometimes that it had no words written anywhere or sometimes even that you just had the words. So you spend a lot of time to find what you need. For some classes you need big flashcards, for others, mini cards would be great (especially if you can use to play pairs or other games with them) …
In this file, you won’t have to spend forever to find what you need. You have it all in one:
– 20 mini-cards with words and pictures
– 20 mini-cards with just pictures
– 20 mini-cards with just words
– 20 flashcards (DINA5) with words and pictures
– 20 flashcards (DINA5) with just pictures
– 20 flashcards (DINA5) with just words
– 20 posters (DINA4) with pictures and words for your classroom walls.
The vocabulary on the cards contains the words:
body, head, eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, tongue, ear, hair, shoulders, arm, hand, thumb, finger, fingernails, foot, toes, stomach, leg, knee