This Boggle Board display kit will help you create your very own boggle bulletin board for your students.
What is a Boggle Board?
A Boggle board is a simple game that consists of a grid of letters (4x4 or 5x5). Players have a certain amount of time to find as many words as they can that are hidden in the grid. Words must snake through adjacent letters by running up, down, sideways, or diagonally across the board.
Why is a boggle board a good idea in my classroom?
• A fun game that practices multiple skills at the same time
• Critical thinking skills
• Differentiation made easy – put a time limit for higher students or make the grid 5x5 for higher students, allow lower students to find 2 letter words
• Vocabulary and spelling word practice
• Word Work Station
• Great for early finishers
This kit includes:
- Letters to Create your Display
- A boggle board display sign
- Signs that explain how to play, scoring, and gives directions,
- Student worksheets for 4x4 boards and 5x5 boards
- Directions on how to set up your boggle board
- And several 4x4 and 5x5 boggle boards to get your started