Boho Rainbow Classroom Theme
The rainbow -- a symbol of peace and serenity. That is exactly the kind of atmosphere I want to create in my classroom.
These soft, muted colors are calming but fun! I encourage you to check out the preview file, so you can see all the beautiful and practical things that are included in this file. There is SO MUCH included. 1,500 + pages total! You are not going to find a deal like this anywhere else!
I created this beautiful BOHO / Muted Rainbow Decor Collection for my first grade classroom, but I have included elements that will work for any grade level.
Please note --- not ALL text is editable. The text that is editable will require you to download the fonts if you want to match the ones I used. Please read the entire description and ask questions before purchasing! :)
Here is what is included:
- These table signs are intended to be placed in a frame. Spruce up and label tables, library areas, student areas, centers, teacher supplies, and more. I suggest but any frame will work!
- These can fit most of the 10 drawer organizers. You will love how these cart labels show the rainbow design down the entire cart!
- A decorative, cursive, and primary font has all been included in this set. There is surely something to fit your classroom perfectly! **NEWLY ADDED** Clipart alphabet posters with pictures of the beginning sounds!
- You will find 3 different shapes in this file with multiple designs. There are triangular banners, rectangular banners with a triangle cut from the bottom (see preview), and circle/rainbow cut outs. These can be printed as decorative, or you can use the editable file and add letters to personalize and create any banner you can think of!
- Keep track of students' behaviors using this visual. Students move up and down the chart throughout the day. The goal is to try to make it to the rainbow at the top!
- Included in this set, you will find 7, editable binder covers (text editable), 6 designs of binder spines, as well as various helpful forms! (daily planning sheet, weekly planning sheets, 12 month printable calendar, class list template, grade book template, transportation sheet, and as a bonus -- a weekly menu you can use for planning your meals at home!)
- You will find a “Happy Birthday" banner, rainbows with each month written on them, and editable student name cards, so you can personalize your display! **UPDATED 7/11/20 -- Spanish version now included!
- Bulletin Display
- "We are a Rainbow of Possibilities" or "You are a Rainbow of Possibilities" bulletin display with cursive and print options.
- 140 premade schedule cards plus analog and digital clocks you can edit to meet your exact schedule. I have also included editable cards, so you can write in anything you’d like!
- Month headers, days of the week headers, number cards, holiday cards, “year” sign, “yesterday was” sign, “today is” sign, “tomorrow is” sign, “the weather is” sign, and “today’s special” is, sign. **NEWLY ADDED 7/11/20 -- There is now a blank, editable file so you can change the months and days to any language you wish! *Newly Added 8/17/20 - Money Count & Part-Part Whole charts!
- Each poster has a different crayon color. On each crayon you fill find the color written on the clipart!
- These desk plates are editable, so you can add the names of your students. I have included multiple options, so they should fit many grade levels! (100’s chart, multiplication chart, fraction chart, cursive alphabet, coin reference, print alphabet, number line.)
- Some of my favorites! These 6 posters are motivational, uplifting and beautiful.
- Multiple ready to print hall passes, but I have also included blank hall passes, so you can add your own text!
- Hand Signal Posters
- These posters will allow you to incorporate an easy classroom management tool that allows students to show a hand signal to alert you of a specific need instead of raising their hand for everything!
- File cabinets, bins, table signs, crates, caddies… you name it, you can probably find a label in this set to fit it!! These labels are blank, so you will simply add text and print!
- These will work for upper grades and lower grades, as I have included two options. Levels of Understanding Posters for upper grades - level 0 - 6 with & without the BOHO rainbow clipart, Levels of Understanding Posters for lower grades - thumbs down, sideways, up with & without the BOHO rainbow clipart, student desk templates for all grades in color and in black and white.
- This cute template is ready for you to type your letter to your students. I have also included a blank copy with no text, so you can choose to customize even more.
- I have included premade newsletter templates for Grades PreK - 8th Grade with the newsletter title and section headers. I have also included a blank template with no text, so you can create your own newsletters!
- You will get number cards 1 - 50 in this set. These are perfect for cubbies, desks, or for organizing things for your students in other ways.
- There are 2 options for number posters included in this set. Both are from numbers 1 - 20. Option 1 included the numerical form, word form, and a picture of a rainbow on each poster. Option 2 included word form, number form, ten frames, counting fingers, and numbers using dice.
- The number line included ranged from 0-120. I have also added negative numbers to -20!
- These editable posters will allow you to create your objectives, targets, and success criteria. You simply type in your chosen text on each poster.
- I love sending my students postcards during the summer, during breaks, or if/when doing distance learning. These are editable and are perfect for that!
- Included are 8.5x11 monthly calendar sheets. These are blank, so you can type in your days, your events, or simply print blank and write them in! You will never have to redownload this file because you can use year after year by just adding in your own date!
- to learn more about how I used these in my classroom. You will get this template in the bundle as well!
- I have included both 2D and 3D shapes each with a picture and the word form of the shape.
- These slides templates are a must have for any classroom! Use these slides to guide your daily instruction. It is such a time saving tool! You may also choose to use these for distance learning. Many can be used during your ZOOM & Google Meetings. I have included slides that can be used from the very start of your day, during your instruction, and even to close your day. See a full list of what is included by The slides are compatible with Powerpoint, and can be edited using this program. There is also an included link, so you can use Google Slides as well!
- These large, round circles look great cut out, laminated, and hung from the ceiling above your tables.
- Teacher ToolBox Labels
- There are two different versions of this tool box.
- Version 1.0: Decorative -- I suggest this one for those of you who don’t know what you are going to put in your tool box, you change the items in your tool box often, or you just want a decorative look.
- Version 2.0: Editable -- I suggest this one for those of you who need to label your drawers. The design is not editable, but there are text boxes in place, so you can add your own text to meet your needs.
- Display your expectations and materials (and more) using these slides. They include 3, 5, 8, and 10 minute countdown timer options, so your students know when the meeting will start. Font is not editable, but I have included blanks slides, so you can create your own!
- These are perfect for any grade level as a reminder of the appropriate voice levels during the day. I have included multiple options! (with and without kid clipart, rainbow clipart, cursive or print, color or black and white kid clipart)
- Each letter of “WELCOME” is printed on a single 8.5x11 sheet of paper. These looks great hung above classroom doors!
- I created whole brain teaching rules posters for my classroom and included them in this bundle. If you do not use the WBT rules, simply use the editable labels to create your very own rules posters to meet your needs.
- This is a huge set that included: “Word wall” banner with decorative rainbow option included, Letters a - z - Circular word wall headers, All 220 dolch words + the 95 common nouns! *Ready to Print!* Bonus: they are color coded by level!, EDITABLE PowerPoint file of blank word cards, so you can create any word wall you can imagine!, ”Ready to print” word wall booklets! Give each student a copy, and as you add words to the wall, they add them to their booklets!
NEWLY ADDED 8/17/20
- Part-Part-Whole Chart to Calendar Pieces
- Money Count Poster to Calendar Pieces
- 120 Chart option to Desk Plates
- CHAMPS Posters
- Social Distance Signal Posters & Choice Board
- 123 Ready to Print Library Book Bin Labels
NEWLY ADDED 8/1/20
- Amazing Work Coming Soon Posters
- Google Sites Headers & Buttons
- Google Classroom Headers
- Online / Distance Learning Teaching Backdrop
- Virtual Classroom Template
- Additional Distance Learning Slides
- Digital Meet The Teacher Google Slides Template
- Digital Back to School "Bulletin" Display & Student About Me Activity
- FLIP Calendar (Never write the date again!)
If you still have questions, please feel free to ask before purchasing. Please note that when a product is listed as “editable,” it is the text that is editable. Clipart and design elements of products can not be edited due to copyright laws. NOT ALL PRODUCTS IN THIS BUNDLE ARE EDITABLE. Please read the description to find out which products are able to be edited, or send me a message to ask. :)
To edit the files, you must have POWERPOINT. Click here for a free month trial.
**You will be required to UNZIP the files before they will open. If your PC/MAC does not unzip them for you, please right click the file and unzip/extract them yourself, or the files will show an error message.**
Check out the PREVIEW to see more!
All products are 50% off for the first 24 hours only. Be sure to use the links below to follow me! Followers always get notification of products sales and Friday freebies.
If you are having trouble downloading or opening the files, please be sure to unzip all files (if needed) before reaching out. If you are still needing assistance, please send a message to the TPT tech team for amazing, responsive service! firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding this product, please email me directly at email@example.com
Be sure to take a look at the preview photos and preview file (if available - not available on all products) before purchasing. I also recommend asking questions before purchasing.
I am not currently taking custom orders at this time.
Copyright© Stephanie Nash
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.