Also included in
- The world is going digital -- are you ready? Just because things are transitioning to distance learning doesn't mean it still can't be cute. Please see the preview file for more detailed information!You will need Google Slides/Powerpoint to edit these files.**You will be required to UNZIP the files$11.20$27.00Save $15.80
- I created these slides to be a classroom management tool to use during virtual and/or in person learning.Click here to see a Youtube Video explaining how I use this resource.HOW TO USE:I suggest using these during your live, ZOOM or Google Meetings with your students.Share your screen and display as$7.20$17.00Save $9.80
Please make sure you are logged out of all Google accounts before opening the google drive version. If you log out after opening, it will have you ask for permission. Please make sure you're logged in to whatever account you want the slides to download to before clicking the link! Some school districts are blocking outside access to the timers. If your timer isn't working, try downloading to a personal google drive account or using the Powerpoint version. (see Powerpoint Compatibility below.)
I created these slides to be a classroom management tool to use during virtual and/or learning.
HOW TO USE:
- I suggest using these during your live, ZOOM or Google Meetings with your students.
- Share your screen and display as a “wait screen” while students are logging on.
- Choose which of the options would be the best fit for your classroom, and share your screen to provide a time reference and expectations for your class.
- Use the MATERIALS slide to copy and paste the required materials for your lesson into your slides.
- These could also be used for in person class as well! -- Use the blank templates to create a timed bell ringer display, entry ticket, or a way to let the students know which materials they need out along with the agenda for the day!
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Powerpoint & Google Slides versions are included.
- 7 different templates. (see preview)
- 3 minute, 5 minute, 8 minute, and 10 minutes timers are included for each template.
- 36 slides total.
- Moveable materials clipart is included, so you can copy and paste this clipart into your slides.
- Youtube video explaining how I suggest using.
IS THIS FILE COMPLETELY EDITABLE?
The clipart and headers are NOT editable, but I have included blanks slides as well as the links to the fonts I used, so you can create whatever your heart desires! :)
WHAT FONTS DID YOU USE?
- KA WONDERFUL: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/KA-Fonts-Set-28-4229622
- AG FOOD BABY: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Amy-Groesbeck-Fonts-Volume-Three-3044064
The timer is inserted as a video file. This may not work for older Powerpoint versions specifically older than 2013. Here is a message from Microsoft, "We are aware of the issue in PowerPoint 2010 and are investigating what we can do, but practically speaking, the most effective method of resolving this issue quickly is moving to a newer version of Office. You can also use PowerPoint for the web, which is free and can be used with a Microsoft account (Hotmail, outlook.com, live.com). PowerPoint for the web allows for the insertion and playing of YouTube videos.”
Get notified of 50% off sales! Be sure to use the links below to follow me! Followers always get notification of products sales and Friday freebies.
MORE TIMER SLIDES
If you open the google slides link and then LOG OUT of your account to login to another, it will not allow you to access the file. Please LOG OUT of your google drive accounts first and LOG IN to the want you want to save the slides in BEFORE clicking the link. :)
If you are having trouble downloading or opening the files, please be sure to unzip all files (if needed) before reaching out. You may be required to manually right click and unzip some files. If you are still needing assistance, please send a message to the TPT tech team for amazing, responsive service! firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding this product, please email me directly at email@example.com
Be sure to take a look at the preview photos and preview file (if available - not available on all products) before purchasing. I also recommend asking questions before purchasing.
I am not currently taking custom orders at this time.
Copyright© Stephanie Nash
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.