This pack contains bohr models for the first 20 elements.
While there are many ways to draw the bohr models the one I have used seems the most common. I have made 4 different sets.
Set 1 - has the number of protons and neutrons in the nucleus
Set 2 - has the outer electrons in red
Set 3 - has the symbol in the nucleus
Set 4 - has a blank nucleus
I have also included a blank model.
1. You may not sell, distribute, trade or share my graphics in any way.
2. You may use the graphics in your classroom and in various teaching mediums including worksheets, displays, projects etc.
3. You may use the graphics commercially in teaching materials sold through stores such as TPT.
4. You may create freebies you offer through your blogs, facebook etc provided that they are incorporated into a worksheet or similar type project
5. YOU must credit my TPT store either on the product or in the products description.