Also included in
- This bundle contains all of the resources needed to teach the first semester of French 1. Each unit includes a Google Presentation to which all activities and resources are linked and a Teacher Resource with specific directions for teaching the unit, as well as keys and rubrics for the formative and$99.99$113.80Save $13.81
This unit includes you need to coach your beginner French 1 students along the path to proficiency. Designed as the fourth unit in French 1 (After my units Bienvenue dans la Classe de Français, À Chacun Son Goût and Nous Sommes Une Famille) this product includes:
- Resources and sample scripts to support you in using comprehensible input to introduce the vocabulary and structures needed to discuss gardening, grocery shopping and mealtimes in the Francophone world.
- Links to dozens of authentic resources selected to reflect the diversity of eating habits in the Francophone world
- A variety of interpretive, interpersonal and presentational tasks based on these authentic resources
- An illustrated resource guide with the vocabulary and phrases needed to complete the unit tasks
- Sentence starters to support students in developing their proficiency in writing
- Activities designed to support students in making cultural comparisons
- P.A.C.E lessons to teach students how to make comparisons and use the verb aller.
- An Integrated Performance Assessment
- A key and/or rubric for every task
Note: Although some activities are recycled from the mini-units On fait les Courses and Plantons un jardin, the majority of the lessons are original to this unit.