Give your students a tool for taking notes and studying vocabulary. This 5-page set of guided notes corresponds directly to the vocabulary and grammar in Chapter Ten of the Bon Voyage textbook. Vocabulary words are presented in English with lines for students to write the French translation. The grammar/structure sheet includes blanks for students to fill in with key information as they take notes. The worksheets are great to use as guided notes along with a PowerPoint and can even double as a study guide. This set also features bonus Honors French supplementary vocabulary to challenge the more advanced students - great for differentiation!
Topics covered on these sheets include:
- sports vocabulary: soccer/football, basketball, volleyball, cycling, track & field, baseball (for advanced students)
- conjugation of "courir"
- passé composé past tense conjugation (with avoir)
- passé composé in the negative
- conjugation of and difference between "savoir, connaître"
- meaning and use of "qui, qu'est-ce que, quoi"
- conjugation of "boire, devoir, recevoir"
- "devoir" + infinitive
Note: For a presentation that corresponds directly to these guided notes, check out my Bon Voyage Chapitre 10 PowerPoint.