This 54-slide PowerPoint is designed specifically to go along with Chapitre 10 of the Bon Voyage textbook; however, it can be easily adapted to any French curriculum. Complete with pictures, animation, practice activities, and more, the PowerPoint is divided into two vocabulary sections and one structure section on the various grammar topics covered in Chapter 10. In addition to the Chapter 10 material, the conjugation and use of "savoir" and "connaître" (from Chapter 13) has been included in this PowerPoint. This PowerPoint also features bonus Honors French supplementary vocabulary and grammar to challenge the more advanced students - great for differentiation!
Topics covered in this PowerPoint include:
- sports vocabulary: soccer/football, basketball, volleyball, cycling, track & field, baseball (for advanced students)
- conjugation of "courir"
- passé composé past tense conjugation (with avoir)
- passé composé in the negative
- conjugation of and difference between "savoir & connaître"
- question formation and structure
- conjugation of "boire, devoir, recevoir"
- "devoir" + infinitive
- cultural information about the Tour de France, including updated information about Lance Armstrong and the revocation of his titles