Give your students a tool for taking notes and studying vocabulary. This 4-page set of guided notes corresponds directly to the vocabulary and grammar in Chapter Eleven of the Bon Voyage textbook. Vocabulary words are presented in English with lines for students to write the French translation. The grammar/structure sheet includes blanks for students to fill in with key information as they take notes. The worksheets are great to use as guided notes along with a PowerPoint and can even double as a study guide. This set also features bonus Honors French supplementary vocabulary to challenge the more advanced students - great for differentiation!
Topics covered on these sheets include:
- beach vacation vocabulary
- summer recreation & water sports vocabulary
- snow skiing & ice skating vocabulary
- winter recreation & snow sports vocabulary
- season & weather vocabulary (including supplemental vocabulary for advanced students)
- verbs with irregular past participles in the passé composé
---dire & écrire
---mettre & permettre
---prendre, apprendre, comprendre
---avoir, voir, pouvoir, etc.
---être & faire
- negative expressions (ne...plus, rien, personne, jamais)
- passé composé with être (Dr. Mrs. Vandertrampp)
- agreement of the past participle when conjugated with être
Note: For a presentation that corresponds directly to these guided notes, check out my Bon Voyage Chapitre 11 PowerPoint.