This 31-slide PowerPoint is designed specifically to go along with Chapitre 11 of the Bon Voyage textbook; however, it can be easily adapted to any French curriculum. Complete with pictures, animation, practice activities, and more, the PowerPoint is divided into two vocabulary sections and one structure section on the various grammar topics covered in Chapter 11. This PowerPoint also features bonus Honors French supplementary vocabulary and grammar to challenge the more advanced students - great for differentiation!
Topics covered in this PowerPoint include:
- beach vacation vocabulary
- summer recreation & water sports vocabulary
- snow skiing & ice skating vocabulary
- winter recreation & snow sports vocabulary
- season & weather vocabulary (including supplemental vocabulary for advanced students)
- verbs with irregular past participles in the passé composé
---dire & écrire
---mettre & permettre
---prendre, apprendre, comprendre
---avoir, voir, pouvoir, etc.
---être & faire
- negative expressions (ne...plus, rien, personne, jamais)
- passé composé with être (Dr. Mrs. Vandertrampp)
- agreement of the past participle when conjugated with être