Give your students a tool for taking notes and studying vocabulary. This 3-page set of guided notes corresponds directly to the vocabulary and grammar in Chapter Twelve of the Bon Voyage textbook. Vocabulary words are presented in English with lines for students to write the French translation. The grammar/structure sheet includes blanks for students to fill in with key information as they take notes. The worksheets are great to use as guided notes along with a PowerPoint and can even double as a study guide. This set also features bonus Honors French supplementary vocabulary to challenge the more advanced students - great for differentiation!
Topics covered on these sheets include:
- reflexive verbs vocabulary (including supplemental vocabulary for advanced students)
- toiletries & morning routine vocabulary
- household appliance vocabulary
- household chore vocabulary
- television & entertainment vocabulary
- use of reflexive pronouns
- conjugation of reflexive verbs
- conjugation of verbs with spelling changes (se lever, s'appeler, se promener, acheter, verbs ending in -ger & -cer)
- conjugation of reflexive verbs in the passé composé (with être)
Note: For a presentation that corresponds directly to these guided notes, check out my Bon Voyage Chapitre 12 PowerPoint.