This study guide corresponds directly to Chapter 2 of the Bon Voyage textbook. Vocabulary words are given in English, and students must write the French translation in the blank. Grammar topics are also included in this study guide.
Topics included in this Chapitre 2 study guide include:
- school-related vocabulary
- school subjects
- agreeing and disagreeing with others
- various adjectives
- numbers 70-100
- plural definite & indefinite articles
- subject pronouns
- the conjugation of être
- the use of "tu" vs. "vous"
- cultural information about Haitian, Canadian, and Cajun influence