This 37-slide PowerPoint is designed specifically to go along with Chapitre 3 of the Bon Voyage textbook; however, it can be adapted to any French curriculum. There is a creative, animated presentation of -ER verb conjugation that any French teacher will find valuable. Complete with pictures, animation, practice translation, and more, the PowerPoint is divided into two vocabulary sections and one structure section on the various grammar topics covered in Chapter 3.
Topics covered in this PowerPoint include:
- ER verbs vocabulary
- school supply vocabulary
- school-related vocabulary
- numbers 100-1000
- asking how much something costs
- subject pronouns
- the concept of verb conjugation
- ER verb conjugation
- elision and liaison
- the pronoun "on"
- verb plus infinitive ("aimer" + infinitive, etc.)
- negation of indefinite articles
- cultural information about le Quartier latin and le lycée