Give your students a tool for taking notes and studying vocabulary. This 5-page set of guided notes corresponds directly to the vocabulary and grammar in Chapter Five of the Bon Voyage textbook. Vocabulary words are presented in English with lines for students to write the French translation. The grammar/structure sheet includes blanks for students to fill in with key information as they take notes. The worksheets are great to use as guided notes along with a PowerPoint and can even double as a study guide.
Topics covered on these sheets include:
- cafe & restaurant vocabulary
- food & drink vocabulary
- dish & place setting vocabulary
- conjugation of the verb "aller"
- contractions with "à" and "de"
- the pronoun "y"
- near future tense ("aller" + infinitive)
- possession with "de"
- conjugation of "prendre, apprendre, comprendre"
Note: For a presentation that corresponds directly to these guided notes, check out my Bon Voyage Chapitre 5 PowerPoint.