This 26-slide PowerPoint is designed specifically to go along with Chapitre 5 of the Bon Voyage textbook; however, it can be adapted to any French curriculum. Complete with pictures, animation, practice activities, and more, the PowerPoint is divided into two vocabulary sections and one structure section on the various grammar topics covered in Chapter 5.
Topics covered in this PowerPoint include:
- cafe & restaurant vocabulary
- food & drink vocabulary
- dish & place setting vocabulary
- conjugation of the verb "aller"
- contractions with "à" and "de"
- the pronoun "y"
- near future tense ("aller" + infinitive)
- possession with "de"
- conjugation of "prendre, apprendre, comprendre"
- cultural information about meals and restaurants in France