Give your students a tool for taking notes and studying vocabulary. This 4-page set of guided notes corresponds directly to the vocabulary and grammar in Chapter Seven of the Bon Voyage textbook. Vocabulary words are presented in English with lines for students to write the French translation. The grammar/structure sheet includes blanks for students to fill in with key information as they take notes. The worksheets are great to use as guided notes along with a PowerPoint and can even double as a study guide. This set also features bonus Honors French supplementary vocabulary and grammar to challenge the more advanced students - great for differentiation!
Topics covered on these sheets include:
- clothing vocabulary (including accessories, etc. for advanced students)
- clothing store and shopping vocabulary
- clothing size vocabulary and phrases
- color vocabulary
- conjugation of "mettre" (present tense)
- irregular adjectives (e.g. long/longue)
- comparison vocabulary and structure (including superlatives for advanced students)
- stress pronouns in the comparitive
- conjugation of "voir" and "croire" (present tense)
- conjugation of "essayer" and "payer" (present tense)
Note: For a presentation that corresponds directly to these guided notes, check out my Bon Voyage Chapitre 7 PowerPoint.