Give your students a tool for taking notes and studying vocabulary. This 5-page set of guided notes corresponds directly to the vocabulary and grammar in Chapters Eight and Nine of the Bon Voyage textbook. Of the two chapters, more emphasis is placed on Chapter 8, which involves plane travel. However, vocabulary and grammar from both chapters are included. Vocabulary words are presented in English with lines for students to write the French translation. The grammar/structure sheet includes blanks for students to fill in with key information as they take notes. The worksheets are great to use as guided notes along with a PowerPoint and can even double as a study guide. This set also features bonus Honors French supplementary vocabulary and grammar to challenge the more advanced students - great for differentiation!
Topics covered on these sheets include:
- airport, air plane, and travel vocabulary
- IR verbs vocabulary (including extra for advanced students)
- train station, train, and travel vocabulary (including extra for advanced students)
- RE verbs vocabulary
- conjugation of -IR verbs
- conjugation of irregular verbs ending in -IR: "sortir, partir, dormir, servir"
- forms and use of "quel" and "tout"
- forms and use of demonstrative adjectives "ce," etc.
- plural formation of nouns and adjectives ending in -al
- conjugation of -RE verbs
- conjugation of irregular verbs ending in -RE: "dire, écrire, lire"
Note: For a presentation that corresponds directly to these guided notes, check out my Bon Voyage Chapitres 8-9 PowerPoint.