This 69-slide PowerPoint is designed specifically to go along with Chapitres 8-9 of the Bon Voyage textbook; however, it can be adapted to any French curriculum. Complete with pictures, animation, practice activities, and more, the PowerPoint combines Chapters 8 and 9 into one unit covering details about traveling both by plane and by train. Of the two chapters, more emphasis is placed on Chapter 8, which involves plane travel. However, vocabulary and grammar from both chapters are included. This PowerPoint also features bonus Honors French supplementary vocabulary and grammar to challenge the more advanced students - great for differentiation!
Topics covered in this PowerPoint include:
- airport, air plane, and travel vocabulary
- IR verbs vocabulary (including extra for advanced students)
- train station, train, and travel vocabulary (including extra for advanced students)
- RE verbs vocabulary
- conjugation of -IR verbs
- conjugation of irregular verbs ending in -IR: "sortir, partir, dormir, servir"
- forms and use of "quel" and "tout"
- forms and use of demonstrative adjectives "ce," etc.
- plural formation of nouns and adjectives ending in -al
- conjugation of -RE verbs
- conjugation of irregular verbs ending in -RE: "dire, écrire, lire"
- cultural information about traveling to and in France by plane & train, jet lag & time difference, and official time (24-hour clock)