The Bones and Muscles song lyrics can be sung to the tune of "California Girls" by Katy Perry are the perfect addition to your unit on the human body! These words cover both the skeletal and the muscular system and provide you and your students with over 2 minutes worth of facts! Inspire your class to find their love for learning science by using this song to kick off each lesson.
Included in the lyrics:
- There are 206 bones in the human skeleton
- Without bones our bodies would look like a blob on the floor
- The backbone protects the spinal cord
- Marrow is the soft inner part of a bone
- Fixed, hinge, pivot, and ball-and-socket joints
- The 3 main jobs of the skeletal system: Shape and support the body, protect the organs, and help you move
- The 2 minor jobs of the skeletal system: Make blood cells, and store fat and minerals.
- Protein filaments myosin and actin
- Voluntary muscles
Motivate your class to discover their love of learning about the human body through the use of music! Students will enjoy learning vocabulary, key facts, and big ideas in a unique and engaging way!
Please rate this product and leave feedback!
Thank you so much.
Get 10 additional song lyric sheets just like this one in my Science Songs Pack!
This product can also be found in my Human Body Systems Bundle!