These bump games are a great way for children to review and practice multiplication and division facts within 100. There are ten multiplication game boards (one for each factor from 1 through 10) and ten boards for the corresponding division facts. Choose from full-color or black and white boards; either way, they're super cute with a fun Halloween ghost theme! It's easy to differentiate the practice: just choose the board(s) for the facts you want your students to practice or review, then print and play! Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
This set includes:
• 10 game boards for multiplication (one board each from x1 through x10, in color and black & white (20 boards in all)
• 10 game boards for division with divisors from 1 through 10, in color and black & white (20 boards in all)
• A spinner for the multiplication games (color & black and white versions); the division game boards have built-in spinners
Download the preview for more information, and a free game board to try!
Thanks for looking!
More multiplication and division games your students will love!
• Halloween Multiplication Task Cards - Single & Multiple Digit Numbers
• Valentine Multiplication Task Cards
• Division Bump! Space Invasion
• SPACE BUMP! Multiplication Facts Practice Through 12 x 12
• St. Patrick's Day Multiplication Bingo
You'll find more multiplication and division games and resources HERE and HERE.
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.