This resource includes 20+ Book Activities that can be used with any novel or short story. Each of these engaging, easy-to-prep activities can be printed on just one page, and can be used in a variety of ways:
- Use as a culminating activity for novels you read as a class or in book clubs.
- Assign for reading homework to be used with students’ independent reading books.
- Have them available as enrichment activities for early finishers.
The following reading activities are included:
- Create a Playlist
- Insta Events
- Dear Diary
- Character Recipe
- Character Q & A
- Pitch a Spinoff
- Create a Wanted Poster
- Send a Postcard
- Character Conversations (Text Messages)
- You’ve Got Mail (Write an E-mail)
- Create a Comic Strip
- #Hashtag (Theme, message, lesson)
- Figuratively Speaking
- Design a New Cover
- Write a Book Review
- Letter to the Author
- Extra! Extra! (Newspaper Article)
- Create a Timeline
- Create a Movie Poster
- A Day in the Life (Daily Schedule)
- Tweet, Tweet!
Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com with any questions or comments. Thank you so much for your purchase!