This reading response resource includes 20+ Book Activities that can be used with any novel or short story. Printable and Digital options are available. Digital options can be used with Google Slides. Each of these engaging, easy-to-prep activities can be printed on just one page, and can be used in a variety of ways:
- Use as a culminating activity for novels you read as a class or in book clubs.
- Assign for reading homework to be used with students’ independent reading books.
- Have them available as enrichment activities for early finishers.
The following reading activities are included:
- Story Stickers (Hydro Flask Activity)
- Create a Playlist - 2 Options!
- Insta Events
- Dear Diary
- Character Recipe
- Character Q & A
- Pitch a Spinoff
- Create a Wanted Poster
- Send a Postcard
- Character Conversations (Text Messages)
- You’ve Got Mail (Write an E-mail)
- Create a Comic Strip
- #Hashtag (Theme, message, lesson)
- Figuratively Speaking
- Design a New Cover
- Write a Book Review
- Letter to the Author
- Extra! Extra! (Newspaper Article)
- Create a Timeline
- Create a Movie Poster
- A Day in the Life (Daily Schedule)
- Tweet, Tweet!
Book Activities for Non-Fiction Texts are also available.
You can find both of these resources together in money-saving BUNDLE!!
Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com with any questions or comments. Thank you so much for your purchase!