An at-home reading incentive plan that helps to keep students motivated all year. It is EASY to manage, ENCOURAGES student responsibility, and BUILDS teacher/parent partnerships.
• Book Bag Incentive Charts
• Name labels – 2” x 4” shipping labels
• Zipper style bags – 1 gallon
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Students practice reading independently.
2. Then, they read to at least one family member and have them sign their name. They color the chart. (One signature for each time they read to someone).
3. They return their book.
All the recording has been done for you! My students have really enjoyed this. It is flexible to meet the needs of families and keeps kids MOTIVATED. (They don't like it when someone else gets the new chart before they do!)
Download a full-sized version PREVIEW now.