This set contains bright bilingual labels for most common classroom subjects - perfect for labeling the storage tubs/bins/baskets in the primary classroom! Support your students to get organised by helping them to quickly identify where to store their work books.
- 2 labels per A4 landscape page
- Each label shows the Māori word in bold with a smaller English translation
- Each card includes an appropriate illustration to match the subject shown
- Creative Writing
- Draft writing
- Letters & Sounds
- Word study
- Social Studies
- Religious Education
- Notices/Permission slips
- Book bags
- Returned books
- Library books
- Have I missed a label? Let me know! I'm happy to add in more to meet your needs of your corner of Aotearoa....
Looking for other classroom organisation & display resources? You might want to have a peek here!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I appreciate your custom and value your feedback – thank you!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive e-mail updates about this store.
- This download is a PDF and is formatted in A4 size.
Come and get Grubby with us!
Green Grubs Blog