Reading & Writing is such a special time of the day because I love the excitement my students have for books! Use this packet to support and extend your students' learning of reading, writing, and vocabulary as you read the story Pete the Cat Rocking in my School Shoes by Eric Litwin. Activities include visual directions to help support little learners as they complete each page.
Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of everything included.
The following activities are included:
•Directions and ideas of how to use the packet while you are reading the story
• Picture cards/words to sequence the story
• Vocabulary Practice for the word: worry
• How do you get to school graph
• Transportation cards
• Cut and Glue sequencing page
• My favorite part of school writing page (2 versions)
• School Picture cards for the writing page
You Might Also Like:
Editable Name Tags
Book Box Name Tags
Follow me to learn about updates and FREEBIES
My Day in K Blog
My Day in K Facebook
Feedback makes my heart happy. I would love to hear how your students liked the activities plus you earn TpT credits!
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Learning!