Inspire creativity and imagination in your students with this delicious fiction book report! Students will be creating their own foods as a vehicle for their book project.
The unit includes:
• This includes notes on how you might use the project in your own classroom.
2. Parent/Guardian Letter
• This letter will notify parents of the book project.
3. Book project detailed directions for students (handouts)
4. Character Traits List
• This is a handout for students to assist with one section of the project.
5. Grading Rubric
• This provides scoring values you can set up for your own classroom.
6. Samples to share with your students if you like
7. Book Buffet Sheet
• This provides the opportunity to share the project with classmates and provides feedback on project day.
Please download the preview for a sample of some of the pages included.
★ This project is also included in my Fiction Book Report Bundle at a discounted rate.
You will be amazed with the neat ideas your students will come up with for this project! It's sure to be a favorite book project in your classroom!
You may also want to check out my "Less Mess" Fiction Interactive Notebook Activities (for Reading/Literature) as well.